Imagine a church that takes the gospel as a guide for inclusion, not exclusion; one that engages everyone in the challenging questions of faith and seeks to build bridges in our community and the world. Our mission is to connect people with God and one another to serve, live, and love - guided by Christ. Our vision is a more just, compassionate world, united in God's love.
- An extravagant welcome and grace is extended to all.
- All people are made in the image of God and are welcomed without regard to age, gender, race, national original, faith background, marital status, family structure, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental and physical ability, economic and social status, and educational background.
- All persons participate and share in all aspects of the life, leadership and ministry of the church.
- Each person's gifts are celebrated, welcomed, nurtured and blessed.
As an open and affirming United Church of Christ, we seek to:
- Lead with love
- Nurture faith as a lifelong journey
- Engage with Scripture
- Embrace diversity and value all people
- Hold sacred God's creation
- Advocate for peace and justice
- Serve our local, national and global communities
- Share joy, hope, and kindness